Raindrops keep falling on my head



For our connecting flight to Chicago, we made a quick stop in Dallas. It was raining that day. Before the plane left the gate, I gazed out the window and saw the perfect photo for weekend reflections. I quick grabbed my camera and snapped it. I think this guy pushes the plane away from the gate. Yeah. He's pretty strong.



I was happy with that photo, then enter stage left (or is it stage right, I can never get that right!) Mr. I'm-feeling-like-a-Chiquita-banana-Guy here. Yowzer! There's no missing him!



For more reflection photos, join James here.
You have read this article Weekend Reflections with the title Raindrops keep falling on my head. You can bookmark this page URL http://callusmesdemoiselles.blogspot.com/2010/01/raindrops-keep-falling-on-my-head.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Raindrops keep falling on my head"

Post a Comment