Naughty Christmas Jokes

The jokes below are rated for age 18 and older. If you would be offended by off-colored jokes, skip today's post.

















Christmas joke-of-the-day:



Q. Why does Santa Claus go down the chimney on Christmas Eve?
A. Because it soots him.
You have read this article naughty christmas jokes with the title Naughty Christmas Jokes. You can bookmark this page URL http://callusmesdemoiselles.blogspot.com/2010/12/naughty-christmas-jokes.html. Thanks!

2 comment for "Naughty Christmas Jokes"

  1. I have to get across my affection for your kindness supporting people who absolutely need help with this situation. Your special dedication to getting the message along had become really powerful and has continuously made guys and women much like me to reach their ambitions. The informative guide denotes much to me and further more to my colleagues. With thanks; from all of us. wall murals perfect for bedroom interiors

    ReplyDelete