Things in a Row - Part One

I got such a great response from my post entitled, "Things that are Round", that I thought I'd switch it up a bit with "Things in a Row". I hope you enjoy it!

You'd be surprised how many things are in a row....if you'd just look!

For instance, "Aprons",


and arrows,



balloons,


and bar stools.


Birds on a wire,

and bottles,



bottle caps


and cable spools.



Canadian geese,


and cans.



Chalk

and Clydesdale horses.


Fallen logs


and farm equipment.


Fir trees


and hops fields.


Horses


and irrigation systems.



Stay tuned for Part Two of Things in a Row in the weeks to come!
You have read this article Things in a row A-I with the title Things in a Row - Part One. You can bookmark this page URL http://callusmesdemoiselles.blogspot.com/2010/11/things-in-row-part-one.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Things in a Row - Part One"

Post a Comment