He's Baack!

You know what? I'm getting awfully tired waking up to someone (or someTHING) knocking on my kitchen window at the break of dawn. Or should I say "pecking?"

We had about a week or so reprieve from this guy:


So when the "pecking" began last week,  that's who I expected to see when I opened the blinds.

But, SURPRISE!

This is who was staring back at me.


He flew to the bottom of the window and clung to the one inch ridge and stared me down. I have to admit that I blinked first. It was kind of creepy.

Then he flitted up to a branch. Stared a minute.



Put on his angry face,


Got ready for take off,


and he's off like a bullet!


and then he was at the window!


He did this over


and over again.


Sometimes he just hovered by the window.


Here he is in all his winged glory!


I really don't understand the attraction birds have with my trailer, but I'm beginning to wonder what will be coming next. Thank God these are extinct!

You have read this article angry cardinal with the title He's Baack!. You can bookmark this page URL http://callusmesdemoiselles.blogspot.com/2011/05/he-baack.html. Thanks!

No comment for "He's Baack!"

Post a Comment