From the "You've got to be kidding me" File

A New Meaning to Peeing on a Wall

This is a heat-sensitive wall that changes colors to how hot your pee is....seriously! The urine drains into the trough below.
photo courtesy of the website gizmodo.com

I have only two things to say about this:

1) Wouldn't you be tempted to write your name on the wall? and,

2) I am SO JEALOUS! This is not an equal opportunity for women!

A Bedtime Story You May NOT Want to Read to Your Kids/Grandkids

When you are feeling frustrated cause your kids just won't settle down, and you've read them story after story, it's time to reach for this book. Kidding!

Although I think this would be a good gag gift for a baby shower!

Available at Amazon.

Jewelry Made from Your Cat's Hairball!

No, not the kind that he throws up, silly! His hair rolled up into a BALL! You, too, can have jewelery that looks like this:

Or this:

Who wouldn't want to proudly display their cat's fur? Hopefully it doesn't come with fleas. If you are interested in wearing your cat's fur, contact the designer here.

A Man Named Stupid



Wait. Did I type that out loud? Sorry. I have no clue what his name is really. I have a couple of questions. The most persistent one is, of course, "WHY?"

The second one is, do you think when he sits down to eat a steak, he whips a knife out of his nose to cut into it? Just wondering.....

If you want to see some more horrendous piercings, click here if you dare. Let me warn you - it's pretty gross!
You have read this article you've got to be kidding me with the title From the "You've got to be kidding me" File. You can bookmark this page URL http://callusmesdemoiselles.blogspot.com/2011/05/from-got-to-be-kidding-me-file.html. Thanks!

No comment for "From the "You've got to be kidding me" File"

Post a Comment