Do you want to play a game?

 

Do you want to play a game to get you in the Christmas spirit? Yes? Okay! Just how well do you know your Christmas Carols?
The list below are all Christmas Carols; the clues are the first letters of the words in the titles of the songs. The first two are given to you.


1.  S C I C T T    Santa Claus is Coming To Town

2.   I S M K S C I Saw Mommy  ___ ____ ____ 
3.   J B  _____   ______
4.    I D O A W C __ ________ __  _  _____  ________
5.   R T R N R _______ ___ ___ ____  _______
6.   C R O A O F  ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____
7.   D Y H W I H ? ___ ____ ____  _____ __ _____?
8.   A I A M  ____ _____ _____ _____
9.   F T S ______ ___ __________
10.  O C A Y F __ _____ ___ ___ ________
11.  I C U A M C __ _____ ____ __ _______ _____
12.  O L T O B __  _____ _____ ___ _________
13.  J T T W ____ _____ _____ ______
14.  S  N  _______ _______
15.  L I S    _______   ___  ________
16.  W C I T ?  _____   _______   ___   _______ ?
17.  T T D O C     _____   _________   ____  ____  __________
18.  G R Y M G     _______   _______  ____   ________  ________
19.  H T H A S      _______    _____   _______  _______  _______
20.  W W Y A M C   ____ ____ _____ _____ ____ ____ _____
 
I will have the answers for you tomorrow. Have fun!
 
You have read this article Christmas Carols Quiz with the title Do you want to play a game?. You can bookmark this page URL http://callusmesdemoiselles.blogspot.com/2010/12/do-you-want-to-play-game.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Do you want to play a game?"

Post a Comment