Inquiring Minds Want to Know




Why is it....that the dish drainer gets dirty when all's I put in it are clean dishes?

Why is it....that when I'm in a hurry I only catch red lights?


Why is it....that when I run into the grocery store for only one or two items, I end up with a cart full?


Why is it....that when I grab a hand full of ice from the ice bucket, inevitably I will drop a few pieces on the floor?


Why is it....that I always pick the slowest line at the grocery or department store?

Why is it....that I always splash something on my shirt when I'm cooking?

Why is it....that I always drip something on my shirt when I'm eating?

Why is it....that my husband always knows how to leave only a couple sheets of toilet paper on the roll?

Why is it....that my husband doesn't know HOW to change the toilet paper roll?

Why is it....that the money runs out before the month does?

Why is it....that tornadoes only hit trailer parks?

Why is it....that male dogs have to lift their leg to pee?

Why is it....that as soon as I finish washing the kitchen floor, inevitably someone will drop something on it?

Why is it....that when I call out to my husband to ask him to do something for me he can't "hear" me, yet when I'm talking quietly on the phone with my sisters he can "hear" my every word?

Why is it....that the male species of bird gets to be the attractive looking one?

Why is it....that the sound has to be cranked so loud in movie theaters?

Why is it....that as soon as I go into an empty public restroom, pick a stall and sit down, inevitably someone will come in and use the stall right next to me? Didn't they ever hear of bathroom etiquette?

Why is it....as soon as I put my camera away, a photo opportunity arises?

Why is it....that I can make my husband's eggs over easy perfectly, but when I go to make mine, inevitably I'll break one?

Why is it....to be continued
You have read this article Unanswered questions with the title Inquiring Minds Want to Know. You can bookmark this page URL http://callusmesdemoiselles.blogspot.com/2009/09/inquiring-minds-want-to-know.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Inquiring Minds Want to Know"

Post a Comment