Happy Hour Friday




Otin of WizardofOtin started Happy Hour Friday and asked, "What makes you happy?"

Here is my list - in no particular order:


• Slipping between freshly washed sheets at night
• Hot buttered popcorn, lightly salted
• A good book that I can’t put down
• Hearing my husband laugh
• Eating crab legs from Bob Chin’s Restaurant, with butter running down my chin
• Knowing my kids are safe
• Sinking my teeth into a delicious, steamy, cheesy pizza
• Sunshine streaming through a window
• Listening to the birds sing
• Flowers, lots and lots of flowers
• A cat’s purr
• Trees – all shapes and sizes
• Park benches
• Rubbing my feet on a dog that’s lying at my feet
• A good steak cooked on the grill
• Holding my granddaughter Lily
• Taking a good photograph
• Trying a new recipe
• Visiting my other grandchildren, Lauren and Colin
• Spending time with my siblings at a family gathering
• Spooning with my husband
• Corn on the cob
• Blogging
• Dairy Queen’s peanut buster parfait
• Spending winters in Arizona


What makes you happy?
You have read this article Things that make you go aahhh with the title Happy Hour Friday. You can bookmark this page URL http://callusmesdemoiselles.blogspot.com/2009/09/happy-hour-friday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Hour Friday"

Post a Comment