Shadow Shot Sunday - Da Plane, Da Plane!




This is my first time joining in on Shadow Shot Sunday. I've collected a few shadow shots over the past few months, but this one is pretty neat. And, my HUSBAND took it! Our son took him for a plane ride north of Seattle, and this is one of the small airports that they flew over. My husband leaned over and snapped this shot of the plane flying below them. I love the full shadow of the plane on the ground! Here's the close up...




And here's the long shot. You can see the wheel and the wing of the plane that my husband is flying in.



For more Shadow Shots, click here.
You have read this article Shadow Shot Sunday with the title Shadow Shot Sunday - Da Plane, Da Plane!. You can bookmark this page URL http://callusmesdemoiselles.blogspot.com/2010/06/shadow-shot-sunday-da-plane-da-plane.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Shadow Shot Sunday - Da Plane, Da Plane!"

Post a Comment